The traditional clothes of the world are special things
Let’s find out about the world’s traditional clothes together.
We will introduce Korean, Chinese, and Mongolian traditional clothes.
First, Korean traditional clothing is named “한복”
Second, Chinese traditional clothing is named “Quipao”
Last, Mongolian traditional clothing is named “Deel”
We will introduce german and Russian traditional clothes.
First, Russian traditional clothing is named “Rubashka”
And, German traditional clothing is named “Drindl”
We will introduce Brazilian and Mexican traditional clothes.
First, Brazilian traditional clothing is named “Bombachas.”
Bombachas are worn during Brazilian festival.
And, Mexican traditional clothing is many parts. Men wear shoes named “Huardches” and wear a hat named “Somvrero”. Woman wear a hat named “Rebozo”
We will introduce Ghanan, Kenyan, and Egyption traditional clothes.
First, Ghanan traditional clothing is named “Adinkra”
Second, Egyption traditional clothing is named”Drapery”
And, Kenyan traditional clothing is named “Gandura”
We will introduce New Zealand, and Austrailian traditional clothes.
New Zealand and Austrailian traditional clothing is no name.
But They have Maori(The native of Oceania), Maori’s clothing is Oceania’s traditional clothing.
1. Traditional : Its customs, belidfs, or methods are ones that have existed for a long time without changing
2. Mongol : This country were an Asian people who led by Genghis Khan and Kublai Khan, took control of large areas of china and central Asia in the 12th and 13th centuries. A.D
3. Festival : It is an organized series of events such as musical concerts or drama productions.
4. Native : A native of a particular country or region is someone who was born in that country or region
5. Oceania : The islands of the central and S Pacific, including Melanesia, Micronesia, and Polynesia : sometimes also including Australasia and the Malay Archipelago.
1. Have you ever worn another countries traditional clothes? When? Why?
Did– Do you know any other country‘s traditional clothes? What country?
3. When do Brazilian people wear “Bombachas”?
What– Why do you think – why– traditional clothes are different – from other countries– in each country?
[Class #29, Group #5, Members: 김효중, 박철주, 안도건]