* Class 59,
Group # 1,
대학영어 track3 class59 1조 김윤하, 이동훈, 이종복, 허운선
Everyone in this class is an Inha University student.
So we spend a lot of time in Inha University’s Back Gate.
Thus, at this time, we will introduce good information about Inha University’s Back Gate culture!!
First, we will introduce the desserts of Inha University’s Back Gate.
There are many kinds of dessertin Inha University’Back Gate.
This include laver sushi with green sauce, egg bread, waffles, and real fuits juice.
All of these desserts are much cheaper than at any other place.
And these desserts’ quality and quantity are very good!!
Second, we will intro duce the foods of Inha University’s Back Gate.
There are very famous Inha University, ‘rice restaurants(Bob Gip)’.
They haver many side dishes are very very delicious!!
Probably, all of Inha University’s students love them.
Besides there are the cheapest and the most delicous chicken restaurant, ‘Way Side Chicken’.
Finally, we will introduce entertainment of Inha University Back Gate.
Especiallt, there are board game room, billiard room, singing room.
Board game rooms has many kinds of board games.
So we can enjoy a variety of board games at these places.
Also, fees are much cheaper than at any other places.
Billiard fees are So cheap, 500won per 10minutes!!
And have warm, smooth billiard tables.
Sing ing rooms are much cheaper than at any other places(other University)
Until now, we have introduced three cultures of Inha University’s Back Gate; dessert, food and entertainment.
So, if you refer to this information, you could enjoy university life more than before.
1. What is your favorite restaurant at Inha’s Back Gate?
2. What is your favorite dessert?
3. What kind of food do you want to eat now?
1. quantity : how good or bad something is
2. quantity : the property that things have that allows them to be measured or counted;size or amount
3. dessert : a sweet food served after the main course of a meal
4. laver : any of various edible seaweeds
5. billiard : a game played by two people on a table covered in green cloth in which a cue(=a long pole) is used to hit balls against each other and into pockets around the table
glossary : http://eedic.nate.com/
This vocabulary will be on Written Test #2:
1. quantity: (noun) the property that things have that allows them to be measured or counted; size or amount
2. laver: (noun) any of various edible seaweeds
3. billiards: (noun) a game played by two people on a table covered in green cloth in which a cue(=a long pole) is used to hit balls against each other and into pockets around the table
This discussion question will be on the Final Speaking Test:
What kind of food do you want to eat now?