Class number 59
정현철, 장재만, 최지희, 홍민정
Our presentation is about places to go to before we die
Earth has five continents
This includes Europe, Asia, America, Africa, Oceania
Asia includes Korea, china, Thailand, the phillipines
Korea includes Daejeon, Ansan, Jeonju, Jejudo. And Korean-style house town in Jeon-ju are famous places to foreigners and koreans
That place has Han-ok and korean traditional food and culture exists the town’s speciality is preserving korean traditional culture.
America includes Brazil, Bolivia, peru, and the USA.
Bolivia includes Sala de uyuni. Sala de uyuni was a sea. the sea turned into a lake, and the lake turned into a desert. so. salt is left. And this place has l0 billion tons of salt.
It is truly a sight to see during Rainy season.
Brazil includes Cataratas del Iauazu. These falls are called “The devils throat” and is split into two. And these falls are shared by two national parks.
Peru has Machu Picchu. Machu Picchu are Incan remains in peru.
Machu Picchu is situated at the peak of Urbamba vally. Machu Picchu is located at an altitude of 2280m. Machu Picchu’s name means “old mountain top”.
Machu Picchu is called “Air city” because people can’t see Machu Picchu at the foot of the mountain. The total area of this city is about 5km².
This city has a giant rampart, terrace and slop way that seem to not be artificial and just natural. Muchu Picchu has kept relics of the Incan civilization : great stone buildings including the temple of sun, Incan palace, and The temple of condor. 
The Incan 16 stairs water way, which brings Andean water, is very wonderful and amazing. Machu Picchu is amazing ancient city
Europe includes France, Germany, England, Greece, and Italy
Greece includes Santorini in Athens
Santorini is located in Athens, which is the capital of Greece. And Santorini is what remains after an enormous volcanic explosion.
This place is famous as a honey-moon travel place. and famous for being featured in korean drinking advertisements for “Pocari Sweat” because of Santorini’s beautiful scenery.
Oceania includes Australia.
Australia includes Uluru is a stone that is located in Australia.
This is the biggest stone in the world. Uluru’s height is 348m and its circumference is 9.4km For half a billion years. Uluru has been located there Uluru’s color changes seven times during the day.
For example, the stone’s color becomes orange, red, brown, pink, etc. Uluru is called “earth’s navel” or “center of world”.
1. Have you senn a more beautiful sight than these?
2. Do you want to go to any of these places? why or why not?
3. Have you ever gone to these places? why or why not?
4. If you go there, What do you think you will like the most?
1. relic (noun) : an object, tradition or system from the past which continues to exist
2. volcano (noun) : a mountain with a large circular hole at the top through which lava(=hot liquid rock) gases, steam and dust are or have been forced out
3. navel (noun) : the small round part in the middle of the stomach which is left after the umbilical cord (=long tube of flesh joining the baby to its mother) has been cut at birth
4. split (verb) : to divide into two or more parts, especially along a particular line
5. continent (noun) : having control over urination and defecation
This vocabulary will be on Written Test #2:
1. relic: (noun) an object, tradition or system from the past which continues to exist
2. navel: (noun) the small round part in the middle of the stomach which is left after the umbilical cord (=long tube of flesh joining the baby to its mother) has been cut at birth
3. continent: (noun) one of the seven main areas of land on the Earth, such as Asia, Africa, or Europe
This discussion question will be on the Final Speaking Test:
If you went to Bolivia, Brazil, Peru, Greece, or Australia, what do you think you would like the most?