This is what you should do for your presentations.
* All members should talk a little. The presentation should be divided between all members.
* You should not read your presentation. You don’t have to completely memorize it. You can have small cards to help you when you’re having difficulty. However, don’t read.
* Presentations begin with the group members introducing themselves and their topic.
* Present in the correct order: glossary, text, and discussion questions.
* Explain any pictures.
* Asking questions about others’ presentations can give you a bonus.
* The presentation ends with all people in the class, including the presenters, asking each other the discussion questions.
* Pay attention to others’ presentations.