What do you say if someone asks you a difficult or embarrassing question?
– If you want to end the conversation or change the topic, use a “Conversation Killer.”
– If you want to continue the conversation, use a “Conversation Killer” and then a “Conversation Keeper.”
– I don’t really know.
– That’s a good question.
– I’m not sure.
– I have no idea.
– I’d have to think about that.
– Umm, ahhh, I’d rather not say.
– What do you think?
– How do you feel?
– How about you?
– What about you?
– How old are you?
– How much do you weigh?
– How tall are you?
– How much money do you make?
– Why don’t you have a boyfriend/girlfriend?
– Have you ever cheated on your boyfriend/girlfriend?
– Are you gay or lesbian?
– Do you have a nickname, such as “Horse-face” or “Frog-eyes”?
– What does your family complain most about you?
– What do you think about my looks?
– What do you think about President Park Geun-hye?
A: How old are you?
B: That’s a good question. How about you?
A: I’m 26. But I think that you’re younger than I am.