We will present about Animals of the world
In Asia, Pandas are famous in china.
Pandas like to eat bamboo. But sometimes they eat insects, honey, and grass. Pandas are large animals. Pandas have a black-and-white coat. Adult Pandas measure around 1.2 to 1.8M long. Average about Pandas weigh 100 to 115Kg. They have big darkcircles around their eyes. Pandas live in a mountain in central China. But as a result of deforestation and development, the panda’s living spaces have been damaged. So they evade birth.
In Africa, Camels are famous in desert.
The term “Camel” is derived via Latin and Greek. Adult camels measure around 1.85m long at the shoulder and 2.15m long at the hump. This means the size of hump is big. Average about camels weigh 300kg to 1,000kg. Camels have two or one humps on their back, So they can live a long time without water. Camels are very important for desert natives, Because there is little water in the desert. Camels can run up to 65km/h at a short time, and can sustain speeds of up to 40km/h.
In Austrailia, Kangaroos are famous in a grassy plain. Kangaroos have large, powerful hind legs, large feet adapted for leaping, a long muscular tail for balance, and a small head. Their hopping speed is about 20 to 25 km/h. This fast hopping has evolved because they need to escape from predators. Like most marsupials, Female kangaroos have a pouch called a marsupium. While they’re moving, they keep their baby in the pouch.
Monkeys are famous in Japan. There are many kinds of monkeys in Japan. We will tell you about Japanese Macaque, one of them.
Japanese Macaque sometimes also known as “snow monkey” because they live in area where the ground covered by snow. Adult males weigh 11.3kg. They have short stumps for tails. The coat of the macaque is well-adapted to the cold. The macaque can cope with temperatures up to -20°C. Their face is long and deep red. Unlike other monkeys, they enjoy sauna. They constitute a hierarchical society system around a male Header who are brilliant physical strength, vigor.[
Also, Elephants are famous in Thailand. Elephants are large animals. They have wonderful tusks around their mouth. Male Elephants measure around 4m long and average adult elephants weigh 7,000kg. The large ears which they have, help them to control their temperature of bodys. The tusks serve as tools for digging and weapons for fighting. Also, They have long nose which called trunk. It’s very useful like human’s hands. For example, Elephants use their nose to uplift stuff and to drink water.
1. Which animals do you like ? why ?
2. Have you ever seen these animals ?
3. Which animals do you think are the strongest ?
1. Bamboo : Bamboo is a tall tropical plant with hard, hollow stems. The young shoots of the plant can be eaten and the stems are used to make furniture
2. Deforestation : the cutting or burning down of all the trees in an area
3. Marsupial : A marsupial is an animal such as a kangaroo or an opossum. Female marsupials carry their babies in a pouch on their stomach.
4. Tusk : The tusks of an elephant, wild boar, or walrus are its two very long, curved, pointed teeth.
5. Hump : a large rounded lump of fat on the back of a camel that serves as an energy store when food is scarce.
Class #57, Group #8, Members’ Names: 강도원 고영석 김진철