Class 117 Group 1
Members’ names: 김충호, 이진호, 오태석, 임진웅
Do you know the Apple which is a famous company with its electronic products? Apple is one of the most popular companies in the world.
In 1976, Steve Jobs and Steve Wozniak founded Apple inc. They were fascinated with electronics when they were undergraduates, and finally stop going university due to establishing a company. At first, they designed the computer with a box made of wood. But now, Apple’s electronic products are the highest technological things in the world. 
(Here are some products which are produced in Apple.)
Apple has produced some kinds of electronic things such as computers(Mac PC), mp3 players(iPod), smart phones(iPhone) and tablet computers(iPad).
Look at these products!
How do you think their design?
Have you ever used them?
They succeeded in the world’s market with their innovative technology and design.
(As you can see, a growth of Apple is plus point, but Samsung has had growth more than Apple recently.)
Apple has had many competitors like Samsung, HTC and Sony till now and sometimes it got their market position to be low.
However, Apple always kept a superior position again in the market and continues to try to renew their products. ,
4. Interesting products.
We’re going to talk about “World Wide Developers` Conference”.
It takes place in San Francisco, California.
All kinds of renewed or new products which are produced in Apple are displayed in this conference and as this conference the participants can experience these things. ,
1. Do you prefer Apple to different kinds of competitive products? Why?
2. Do you like Apple? If you like Apple, what is your favorite Apple’s product?
3. Have you ever used Apple’s product? How did you feel?
1. Innovate : to introduce changes and new ideas
2. Competitive : involving competition, to be more successful than the other people
3. Establish : to start a company or organization that will continue for a long time
4. Renew : to get a new one of something that is old
5. Conference : a small, private meeting for discussion of a particular subject or a large, formal meeting, often lasting a few days, where people discuss their work, politics, subjects they are studying, etc