1. Class # 117, Group 2, 변준만, 김민수, 장재웅, 조영인
1. enthusiasm : a feeling of energetic interest in a particular subject or activity and an eagerness to be involved it
2. rotten : to become gradually damaged, worse, or less.
3. fascinate : to interest someone a lot.
4. consumed : to use fuel, energy, or time, especially in large amounts.
5. traditional : following or belonging to the customs or ways of behaving that have continued in a group of people or society for a long time without changing.
Hello, everyone we are Group 2, and our presentation is about world festival. Most countries have their own festival, and we will introduce four famous festival
First, we will talk about the tomato festival named ‘la tomatina’. la tomatina is a festival that is held in the Valencian town of Bunol. And tourists and Spanish people throw tomatoes at each other for 1 hour. Tomatoes for this fesitval are rotten. So, when hit by these tomatoes, we are not hurt. and, tomatoes smell is very bad because it is rotten.
Second, we will talk about the Oktober festival. Ocktober festival is the world’s largest fair held annually in Munich, Germany. It is a 16-day festival in August , hence its name ‘Oktober Fest’. Large quantities of Oktoberfest beer are consumed, with alomost 7 Million litres. It is a biggest beer festival. So I will want to go there someday.
Third, I will introduce the Boryeang mud festival. Boryeang mud festival is held in Boryeang, Korea. It is held for one week in May. there are many activities in mud festival. and people look at many things for example. airshow, music concert, mud pack, beauty contest, etc. we buy many souvenirs made of mud such as soap, shampoo, facial pack.
Finally, we will talk about Samba Carnibal. This festival is held in Rio, Brazil.
During the festival, Many people dance ‘Samba’, Samba is a traditional dance of Brazil. Brazilians are very fascinating and enthusastic. So, Samba is similar to Brazilians mind. Samba is danced with very fast tempo and these actions are very dynamic. During these festival ,any traverelrs visit Brazil
1. If you were a tourlist, where would you want to go?
2. Have you ever been go to festival any other countries?
3.What do you think are biggest world festival? and why?