* Do not miss your appointment!
I only have one week to test all of my students, so I can’t reschedule. So if you miss your appointment, you miss the test, and you get 0 out of 30 points. Also, you will be marked absent for the whole week (3 hours).
* Arrive a few minutes early.
* Wait inside the classroom, not outside in the hall. So, be in the classroom a few minutes early.
* Do not be late! I will start the test on time. For every minute that you are late, you will lose 6 marks out of 30. Also, if you miss a section (e.g. the two conversations), then you will receive zero (0) for that section.
* Do not wait for your partner to arrive. Go inside the classroom and wait.
* If your partner does not arrive in time, Mr. Stansfield will act as your partner.
(Because of this, you should have your script written out in case of emergency.)
* There must be two different conversations. Don’t do the same conversation twice.
* Two different questions must be asked. Don’t ask each other the same question.
* When answering a discussion question from the list (from the class presentations):
– answer with complete sentences.
– give some details.
* Don’t speak too quietly. (You don’t have to be loud. Just be loud enough for your partner and I to hear you easily.)
* Don’t hesitate or pause.
e.g. “I like … ummm … Halloween best because … uhh … you can put on a … 뭐지? … costume and go to a … 뭐라고? … party.”
If you are trying to remember something, then say, “Let me think …”