1. class #86, group #2,group member`s names 김종관, 박찬영
(1) Review: An essay or article that gives a critical evaluation (as a book or play)
(2) Impress: Have an emotional or cognitive impact upon
(3) Theater: A building where theatrical performances or motion-picture show can be presented
(4) Break-even: Make neither profit nor loss
(5) Trailer: An advertisement consisting of short scenes from a motion picture that will appear in the future
Our presentation is about a review of the movie “My love, my bride”.
This movie was made by CJ E&M, and remade into a movie of the same name.
This movie`s story is about Young-min & Mi-young`s married life.
Yong-min was played by Jeong-seok Jo, young-min loves his wife but sometimes he can`t understands his wife.
Mi-young was played by Min-ah Sin, Mi-young loves her husband but sometimes she get angry to her husband
They have been love each other for 4 years but they fight every day. 
This movie is the story of a newly married couple.
This movie sold 2 million tickets, so the film broke even. 
This movie got a score of 8.38 out of 10, It is a pretty high score. 
I saw this movie, It was pretty fun, and this movie has some humorous points.
For example in trailer Young-min raid Mi-young at all times, and this movie has impressing point,
If you are curious, let`s go to the theater and buy the ticket of “My love, my bride”.
5. Discussion Questions
Do you like Min-ah Sin and Jeong-seok Jo? Why or why not?
This movie is a romantic comedy. Do you like romantic comedies? Why or why not?
This movie got a score of 8.38 out of 10, Do you trust score from ordinary audience members? Why or Why not?