Write or print out your name, class number, and the answers to the questions below.
Write complete sentences and use the conditional (condition clause + result clause).
Put your paper in a box that will be in front of my office door from Monday, December 14 to Friday, December 18, 5 pm (17:00).
1. If you meet your friend later, what will you do?
2. If you met the leader of your country, what would you say?
3. If you spoke perfect English, would you be very proud? Why or why not?
4. If you lose your phone, will you buy a cheaper phone or a more expensive phone? Why?
5. If the weather is good tomorrow, will you go out? Why or why not?
6. If you had enough money, would you travel into space? Why or why not?
7. If you had a million dollars, what would you do?