* What are you good at?
I’m good at cooking Korean food.
* Describe your personality. (e.g. shy, friendly, etc.)
I’m diligent and talkative.
* What are your hobbies?
I like to play basketball and cards.
* What are your favorite kinds of food?
My favorite kinds of food are kimchi stew and cream sauce pasta.
* What are your favorite kinds of music?
My favorite kinds of music are jazz and rhythm and blues (R&B).
* Where were you born?
I was born in Daejeon.
* Where do you live now?
Now I live in Incheon, in Inha University’s student dormitory.
* What places have you gone to?
I have gone to Daejeon and Osaka, Japan.
* What places do you want to go to?
I want to go to Montreal, Canada.
* Describe your family.
I have a father, mother, and one younger brother. My father works in an office for LG. My mother is a nurse. My younger brother is a high school student.
* Who are your best friends?
My best friends are Kim Ji-young and Park Chul-soo.
* What are your dreams or future plans?
I hope to become a business man and to fly around the world in a hot-air balloon.
* Tell me more.
I did not do well in English in high school. So, I want to get a good mark in this class. So, I will study hard here.